Locations of visitors to this page LATEST NEWS ONLINE: ELIMINATE AWKWARD PAUSE

MONEY ONLINE MADE EASY

ONLY THE NEWS YOU CAN PROFIT FROM





Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

ELIMINATE AWKWARD PAUSE


HERE'S HOW TO ELIMINATE
AWKWARD PAUSES, ONCE AND
FOR ALL:

It's a technique I call "threading",
because I'll show you how to 'weave'
a conversation out of topical threads,
like a well-knit shirt or sweater.

(I go into much, much great detail
in both The Attraction Code and
Conversation Cure, as well)

STEP ONE: Talk about something.

Anything.

This is the easy part.

STEP TWO: Notice the "threads" in
your conversation.

Sounds tough, but it's really easy.
Let me explain:

In the sentence: "I was a real tech
geek in high school" there are
3 or 4 good threads.

Do you see them? Here, let me
help you out:

"I was" - Your past, things that
happened in the past

"Tech geek" - People you know
who are good with computers,
or your past, embarrassing
experiences

"High school" - Your high school
life, or people you knew in
high school

All threading is, is noticing
these topics and then saying
something about them.

For example, if she says:

"I love reading Cosmo magazine,
especially the sex articles"

... Not only have you scored
a home-run ;-)...

... Also, ALL of the following
sentences would be GREAT, SMOOTH
replies to her:

"Men's Health has got to be my
favorite magazine because it mixes
workouts, fashion and lifestyle"

"I tried reading Cosmo once and
I got sucked in by the stories.
Do you girls REALLY think like
that? It was nuts!"

"My friend told me about this
great 'sex techniques' book,
and I thought he was crazy.
But I got curious and picked
it up, and it's changed my
entire sex life for the
better"

...

... So Threading - and eliminating
awkward pauses, once and for all -
Is simply:

STEP ONE: She says something

STEP TWO: You notice the threads

STEP THREE: You pick one, and
respond

Easy as pie :-)